On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Don Rasmussen wrote:

My thought exactly - and off to the wiki to make a
quick change on the estimate before anyone notices.
;-)

Yes...because if you have one inaccurate statement, then some folks will assume nothing in the wiki is correct.

Current swag, 275 deposit units and 25 without
deposits - all shipped by month end.

Maybe we can have section on the forum where folks can predict the delivery numbers by certain dates.

I would think one interesting point would be when the last "deposit paid" unit ships...then the flow should be based on order date.

You have to admit....it's more exciting than watching clothes in the dryer at the laundramat.

73 k3hrn
Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month