Thanks for everyone's comments. The Black Widow seems like a great deal so I ordered one. I have collection of keys none of which I'm very happy with. Most are on ebay right now and not getting much attention. I hope to end up with a nice, light compact key with good action and heavy one that stays put. If the Black Widow doesn't give me the feel I want then I'm going to try a Kent or an Elecraft HexKey. I hate to invest that much since I don't work that much cw anymore. I'm finding it hard to make good contacts at my leisurely 15 wpm. And what is up with these ops sending code with about a millisecond between their dots and dashes? Is that a kind of "I'll work you if you can copy me" attitude? I don't get these highly stylized sending patterns. Is it meant to intentionally make it hard to copy?

73, Doug -- K0DXV