Ordered mine on 15 May, no deposit. Received an email yesterday (Saturday)
from Lisa indicating K-3 will ship in 3-5 days.

73 de KE4WY Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wb7ond
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 10:53 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Dayton Orders - We're up next

I think I was about buyer #4 or so on Friday in Dayton last year, (18 May)
and I was emailed yesterday evening that my K3 kit would be soon on its way
(:-)  Boy, those folks at Elecraft sure put in some late hours on
weekends...  I added to my order and heard back from Lisa almost immediately
that Saturday evening(EST)...

Dick
wb7ond