Sorry to ask this of the list, but there's been so much comment on K3 filters,
I seem to be going round in circles trying to find where, if anywhere,
evaluations have been done on the 5-pole filters.  I'm resigned to never
getting my detectve's badge, Sherlock.  HI!

Elecraft have (most of?) the 8-pole ones on the website but I'd like to compare
those details with similar tests done on the 5-pole.

Also, there has been mention of variable filters.  As new orders placed now are
estimated for May shipping, perhaps the varibles would be available by then, so
is there any technical information on them yet, please?

73 all.  DaveL  G3TJP