On Wed, 6 Feb 2008, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

It Elecraft send me their bug / issues list, I will treat it confidential
and put together an agreed (with them) page for the Wiki.

If Elecraft really wanted to have such information posted, they could do it themseleves on their web site, or in the wiki....one one expect that they are organized enough to already have an internal list.

Discounting the strawman argument of no time, one could take the position that they simply do no want to release the information....which is their right, since it's their product.

One of the reasons the K3 wiki and forum was started was to allow K3 owners to contribute to the overall knowledge base, based on their experience and technical interests.

So, if the company doesn't release the information and the users don't post it, the community might be thought of as mushrooms...waiting for the next release of nutrient.

73 k3hrn
Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month