As Wiki is open, I suggest that David you make a start by putting
your data into the appropriate section. I will then put on what I
know (or have surmised). If others contribute, it should grow.

Of course postings should be limited to those who already have a
K3, assembled and used in anger.

This way Elecraft can look, note and comment if desired. All
without tying up their limited resources, making promises or
revealing their hand.

73
Stewart G3RXQ
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:11:51 +0000, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:
> It Elecraft send me their bug / issues list, I will treat it
confidential
> and put together an agreed (with them) page for the Wiki.
>
> Could we not do this on an 'as seen' basis, no questions to
Elecraft about
> the issues, or at least not that you should expect
Wayne/Eric/Lyle/Greg to
> answer (sorry if I missed anyone :)
>

> On 6/2/08 18:49, "Vic K2VCO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:
>
>> DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL wrote:
>>> RE:  Issues and Enhancements document
>>>
>>> 1.  Known issues (problem list / bugs) that are either "in the
works
>>> and being resolved" or "soon to be addressed."
>>>
>>> 2.  Requested enhancements ("wish list") with some sort of
priority
>>> flag (high, med, low, and "don't hold your breath")
>>>
>> I too would like this, but as a software developer I know why
they don't
>> do it (at least, I know why *I* don't do it).
>>
>> 1) The amount of time it would take to compile such a list
might not be
>> unreasonable. But then they have to respond to all the
questions,
>> suggestions, and arguments that it will generate. And the
'they' is
>> basically Wayne, who really has more to do now than one regular
human
>> can do.
>>
>> 2) Once something is listed as a future feature, many will
interpret
>> that as a contract. If it turns out later to have been a bad
idea, too
>> complicated, etc. then the decision to not do it will have to
be justified.

>> Think about this in terms of the *thousands* of people who have
an
>> interest in the K3 and you can see why it would be a heavy
load.