Serial number 367 received, ordered May 15th, no deposit, arrived Feb 8th de
Jim KE4WY.

UPS gave me a scare. The guy pulled up and was spending a lot of time in the
truck so I walked up to his truck and he said, "Looks like it's not on the
truck".

Since it is Friday lots of fireworks & such were going off in my head plus
what I was thinking was X-Rated.

About 15  minutes later another UPS truck pulled up & dropped the K-3 off.
He covers another area & it was put on the wrong truck.

All is good.