I doubt that any of the popular contest logging programs (e.g. N1MM Logger,
Writelog) are going to work with Omni-Rig.  Omni-Rig does not expose a
transparent serial port interface that would make all of a rig's CAT
commands accessible to multiple (unmodified) programs.  Omni-Rig requires
using a COM/OLE programming interface to send the rig most CAT commands.

We need a solution like N8LP and HB9DRV have been talking about lately.

73,
Barry N1EU