"I know the sub-receiver is not available yet....nor is my money...but that is another issue all together. I digress.... Uh...when I was working Ducie, the DUAL-WATCH feature of my 756PROII came in real handy, and I understand the "stock" K3 cannot do that. From reading the manual, to operate split that "B" is the Xmit and you can listen on "B" by using the REV button and holding it to listen. Is that correct? And, for those people who use a K3, how did that work for you? Is it a clean operation? I've done that before with other rigs, but the DUAL-WATCH is pretty cool. I guess the only way the K3 will do that is with the sub-receiver. One thing I do like is seperate VFO dials on the K3 which the PROII does not have. And then there is the cost of more filters for the sub-receiver. Got to save some more dollars. Comments? Lee - K0WA"

I worled 'em just using XIT. But a sub-receiver would be great. I got used to having a sub-receiver on my MKV, and am looking forward to getting one in my K3. Now, if you want to save some $s on filters, you need to decide if you even need extra filters. I don't have any extra filters so far. Since I am not working in a nearby high power contest environment, and don't have any close neighbors running high power, the lack of additional filters hasn't seemed to cause me any grief. The K3 DSP filtering is superb!

Phil - AD5X