My K2 #6113 just quit working. I was listening to the 40 meter band and all of a sudden no signal, and no audio. The display works but, the frequency is frozen. The only other control that works is the power level. None of the buttons work and the frequency can't be changed. There are no error messages on power up and it powers up as normal with "Elecraft" and then goes to the frequency. I'm getting ready to take out the control board and have a look. Any help would be appreciated.

I recently had a problem with SSB transmitting just stopping so, I may be related.

Thanks,
Gary, N7HTS