This just got me thinking... Wouldn't it be possible write instructions to
the auto notch to stay away from a signal right in the centre of the pass
band. It just have to read the pitch setting and don't notch signals there.
At least that would help to remove some of the sporadic tuners that never
bothers to listen. All the operator has to do is to make sure to zero beat
the other station. I am no programmer, but has this option been considered
before?

73 de Björn /SM0MDG