On Sun, 24 Feb 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 2/24/08 8:57:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The reviewer (Solardx) gives the results of a test he ran on his K3.

"Solardx" is completely anonymous - no call, no name, no K3 serial number.
Yet his rating affects the score as much as somebody who's got one of the first
ones and has many hours of experience testing and using it, and who signs his
name to his words.

It was me, I was hoping to clear out the queue before I ordered mine.
(I'm KIDDING.)

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - [EMAIL PROTECTED]