That is a *good* review, but I would not say it is the
most favorable review I've read from the league.

It seems about as neutral as I have seen, and much of
the descriptive text has been available for several
months on the reflector or the website.

I know I would not have felt good about a "sappy"
review. I've seen some of them and grind teeth while
reading, searching for some substance.

As there are not warehouses or cargo ships full of
product waiting to be moved, it's probably a good
thing that the review didn't sound as much like a
sales pitch as some others I've read.