On 2/29/08, Darwin, Keith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My ESD warning bells are sounding ...

I haven't had a problem yet... knock on my anti-static mat... I may
only be getting away with it because the humidity in my workroom is
usually very high, or because I haven't worked with any really
sensitive parts yet, or because the pieces of masking tape are usually
quite small and I tend to cut several little pieces off and stick them
onto my anti-static mat until I need them. I suppose if I was sensible
I'd try anti-static or conductive tape instead... I probably will when
I get around to it... but I definitely wouldn't try it with cellophane
tape! And anything leaving a gooey adhesive residue would just make a
mess.

Sarah AF6FH