I tell you what drives me nuts is the speed (or lack of) for the
RIT/XIT.  While this is not linked to the coarse/fine button, it is
linked to the VFO speed steps.  Gosh...I want the VFO speed the way I
have it set, but I want the RIT speed set much faster.  If the guy
says UP 1, it takes me over 2 fulls turns of the XIT knob to get there
- yuck!   And if he say up 2...oh my - 5 turns.  :-(

On the plus side, I understand that the "fix" for this is also in the
works (at least I hope so).

:-)

de Doug KR2Q

K3:  A great radio and only getting better.