Hello,

I am going out on a hike with my brother on the Appalachian Trail on 2 March 2008 at 16:00 UTC.

I should be on the air around 17:00 and 17:30 UTC. Not sure what band I will start out on but you can look for me around 7.035, 10.106 or 14.060 + / - due to QRM. I will be working towards my 1,000 QSO from the AT. Still looking for HI, MT and SD from the AT for a WAS.

If anyone would like to make a schedule on a specific band, I will be checking my e-mails later today and tomorrow before I leave.

I will be using my K1 and the BWV (Black Widow Vertical).

72 and Thanks,
Ron Polityka
WB3AAL
www.wb3aal.com