Hey Guys,
Tnx for the quick response...I have no problem with soldering as I did build a K2 a few years ago...My just delivered K3 is sitting at a friend's house in FL and I will be there this Friday evening. My friend does not use power poles so wanted to know if I would be able to set up and play with my new 'toy' during the weekend...Hooray...seems that I will; leave Monday nite for CX land and so will have it on the air by end of week...at least into vertical dipole or such.
Tnx for all the positive comments and c u on the air with #250.
73
Tom