>>I know the K3 is the greatest thing since sliced
bread, but apparently it now filters gravel too? :-)

You won't know how beautiful the -receive- audio is on
SSB until you have the FM filter installed listen
here: http://tinyurl.com/3a366j

Also running CW here with a large speaker the AGC OFF
try it!

[Elecraft] K3 - beautiful audio!
Robert Tellefsen n6wg at comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 11:22:23 EST 2008