Don Rasmussen wrote:

You won't know how beautiful the -receive- audio is on
SSB until you have the FM filter installed listen
here: http://tinyurl.com/3a366j

Hmmm... Listened to the audio clip, with the K3 apparently being switched back and forth between the FM filter and the SSB filter... and I personally like the narrow-band "communications grade" sound better than the wide-band sound, with all that high-frequency hiss. Matter of preference, I'm sure. :-) Either way, it sounds great. Should be another month, and I'll have mine, just in time for 6m Es season, I hope.

Bill W5WVO