From: "AD6XY - Mike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 3:55 PM
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: RE: re [Elecraft] bandwidth select on am mode re K3

Great - But why only 6kHz and why can't one use the FM filter? It should
still be as good if not better than a normal communications receiver.

While I am at it - I want 10kHz audio bandwidth on SSB. This is for decoding
DRM.

Mike

Eric - WA6HHQ wrote:

2X to match the IF b/w in the next K3 s/w release. :-)  So for the 6 kHz
AM filter it will display 6 kHz max instead of 3 kHz.

73, Eric   WA6HHQ
----