Tnx reply.

Don't know why I said pre-AGC.  Manual clearly says post AGC.

Wasn't worried about too much voltage.  Rather concerned about too little--
given that the output is intended for sound card inputs.  Was  hoping to
identify if this were a problem before arrival.

Will do the measurements after the K3 arrives.  The measurements will be
"plug in TNC".  Hopefully LIN OUT will have enough range to get to the -3dbV
my current line out audio source provides.

73 de K3KO