Well, we all knew it would happen sooner, or later.

Latest word is that Microsoft will stop shipping XP as of June 30.
Personally, I do not like Vista..

The eye candy is nice, but there's not much else about it that is tugging at
me to switch... I work in IT (K-12 Education). We have close to 2,000
computers and most are running XP Pro. Well, as several vendors have
mentioned... don't worry, there will be service packs, patches and upgrades.
I can think of an excellent one myself. It's called Linux !  ;-)

Joe - W1AIU