Knowing the penchant for CW that many of you have, I thought I would ask the following question here.

Does anyone have a design for a very simple iambic key that can be made with simple materials and hand tools? The kids are starting to send CW and I am finding they are having a LOT of trouble with a straight key. Most immediately gravitate to the bencher so I am trying to find a way to make a $5 paddle.

Brian Lloyd
Granite Bay Montessori School          9330 Sierra College Bl
brian AT gbmontessori DOT com          Roseville, CA 95661
+1.916.367.2131 (voice)                +1.791.912.8170 (fax)

PGP key ID:          12095C52A32A1B6C
PGP key fingerprint: 3B1D BA11 4913 3254 B6E0  CC09 1209 5C52 A32A 1B6C