Hi Julian,

My board is Rev A and I don't have the resistor. Guess I'll have to manage
without the mod, because removing those tiny components is beyond me.

Removing them is actually rather easy with a very fine tipped iron. You can then use good old fashioned components - the kind which have wires sticking out at the correct places - to do the modification. You've just got to take your time and not try to rush things.

If we were closer to each other, then I'd gladly do it for you.

vy 73 de toby
--
DD5FZ (ex 4n6fz, dj7mgq, dg5mgq, dd5fz)
K2 #885