Way before his time:  that little ditty is ascribed to
Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman, Vietnam war era.
Used by many since, like so many good sayings. Churchill was good at it too.

David
G3UNA

Thank you Alan Greenspan!!

Doug
W6JD

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Lyle Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you for the clarifications Ian.

> ... All it needs to swap
> sidebands is a few changes from "+" to "-" in the DSP code, and to link
> that to the band selector. It's all done for us in the K3... but are > you
> *sure* you got those signs right, Lyle? :-)

"I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I am not
sure you realize that what you read is not exactly what I meant."

:-)

73,

Lyle KK7P