Try a CQ on the "other" sideband. Sure, most ops won't copy but those who
will might produce an interesting QSO.

If they have an Elecraft rig, it won't matter, since it covers both
sidebands.

And you might smoke out someone who has a rig that doesn't work on the other
sideband. Who knows, you might start a movement. At least you'll demonstrate
that USB actually works on 75 meters! (I'd be there are a few operators  who
aren't sure about that.)

Avoiding doing anything "different" is the surest way to avoid ever doing
anything new! You will always be following "the pack".

Ron AC7AC