I downloaded and installed 2.10 beta FW last night - the K3 was turned on for a couple of hours and then off the rest of the night. Just checked and the time is within 20 sec of my atomic clock in the shack. So I don't see that problem here.
Maybe it's the difference between Pacific time and Eastern time zones?!

73    Hank    K8DD

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 9:03 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] [K3] Clock time is off now with beta FW

I am using new beta FW v02.10 / v01.81

Time now is 12:47 UTC (5:47AM Pacific), clock reads 01:47:xx, either 11
hours off or 13 hours off.

I use the K3 time for logging, er, I used to anyway.

I know that the rig is communicating with the PC because HRD is controlling
the K3 fine. I also know the PC is hooked to the internet and has
successfully synchronized with time-b.nist.gov.

Mike Scott - AE6WA
Tarzana, CA (DM04 / near LA)
K3-100 #508/ KX1  #1311