Mike,

Something in your post suggests to me that you are expecting the K3 to pick up and use the time from your PC. AFAIK, the K3 does not do that. You must use the CONFIG:TIME - see manual page 44.

73,
Don W3FPR

Mike Scott wrote:
I am using new beta FW v02.10 / v01.81

Time now is 12:47 UTC (5:47AM Pacific), clock reads 01:47:xx, either 11
hours off or 13 hours off.

I use the K3 time for logging, er, I used to anyway.

I know that the rig is communicating with the PC because HRD is controlling
the K3 fine. I also know the PC is hooked to the internet and has
successfully synchronized with time-b.nist.gov.