I suspect this is an issue of MixW not correctly interpreting the
information received from the K3.  When in Data modes, the frequency
reported by the K3 will vary depending on which data sub mode is in
use.

Data      Default
sub-mode  sideband   Reported frequency

 FSK D      LSB      RTTY MARK
AFSK A      LSB      RTTY MARK
DATA A      USB      USB/LSB "CARRIER" frequency
 PSK D      USB      RF frequency (carrier +/- 1 KHz)

MixW assumes data modes from the K2 are LSB (there is no separate
K3 driver).  The firmware "error" prior to the new beta caused
MixW to get the sideband right for Data A by chance.  Mix W's K2
setting assumes that the CAT data represents VFO frequency (or
carrier) instead of 'MARK' as the K3 reports.  If you use FSK D
and AFSK A with a "standard"  2125 Hz Mark, set the Digi "Cat
correction" to -2125.  If you are using FSK D, set "FSK center
fq" to 2210 [(2125 + 2295)/2] ... if you are using AFSK A, check
"AFSK in place of FSK"

With Data A, I’m afraid that the author of MixW will need to
create a new K3 driver that assumes USB operation in data modes.
Ideally, before then Wayne will have time to implement separate
"mode" get/set commands (on the list) for the digital submodes
(FSK D: MD6;/MD9;, AFSK A: MD8;/MDC;, and DATA A: MDA;/MDD;) so
MixW (and other digital software) can tell which mode is being
used from the IF; response.  Then when the authors of MixW (and
other software) do K3 specific support they will be able to
properly need to do a K3 setting to reflect carrier vs. RF and
sideband for each of the digital sub-modes.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV