I got used to this feature on the TS-2000. You can set "dash/dot ratio" to a
number less than or greater than 3.0 (where 3.0 is the default standard --
i.e., the dash is three times the length of the dot). After experimenting, I
set mine to 3.7, which gave the transmitted CW a nice little bug-like "swing".
At first, I thought this was what the K3's "CW weight" parameter was for, but I
immediately discovered that wasn't the case. Would any of you other CW guys out
there use such an adjustment in the K3 if it were implemented? I find that's
how I naturally want to send, probably a holdover from my bug days years ago.

Bill W5WVO