Bill W5WVO wrote:
I got used to this feature on the TS-2000. You can set "dash/dot
ratio" to a number less than or greater than 3.0 (where 3.0 is the
default standard -- i.e., the dash is three times the length of the
dot). After experimenting, I set mine to 3.7, which gave the
transmitted CW a nice little bug-like "swing". At first, I thought
this was what the K3's "CW weight" parameter was for, but I
immediately discovered that wasn't the case. Would any of you other
CW guys out there use such an adjustment in the K3 if it were
implemented? I find that's how I naturally want to send, probably a
holdover from my bug days years ago.

An electronic keyer with an incorrect dot-dash ratio does not sound like a bug. It sounds like a misadjusted keyer! I wouldn't use this.

The Weight adjustment in the K2, by the way, is dot-space ratio.
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco