On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 07:56:53 -0700 (PDT), Julian, G4ILO wrote:

>Why stop at a chirp? Elecraft could make a voice synthesis module, like the
>ones in car sat-nav equipment. Whenever you key down, a user-selectable
>voice (Arnie Schwarzenegger? Margaret Thatcher?) could say "Warning. Test
>mode selected."

BTW, to answer my own question a couple of posts back... It is the
SWTONE entry in the config menu (not yet implemented) which will allow
Morse Code feedback or audio tone on any control activation...
Looking forward to that. I assume it is imminent if it is listed on
the config menu (or at least definite).

73,
Drew
AF2Z