-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Waddell
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 3:06 PM
To: Elecraft
Subject: [Elecraft] Weight of equipment

Remember the 20's & 30's when equipment took up an entire wall of a shack?
Remember rigs like the Johnson transmitter line?...Hallicrafters rx's, etc?
How about transceivers of the 60's, 70's & 80's?  As years went by the
weight of equipment began to drop...(no heavy transformers, thinner metals
for chassis, plastic cases, etc, etc)  Thank God for lighter equipment...I
can't lift the heavy stuff any more!  Bring on light, small and high tech!

73,
Bob

Checked by AVG.
7:26 AM