There is a lot of stuff at the sites which Dan mentioned.

EZNEC is written for Windows only, but there are Linux applications which use NEC (under the antennas tab on http://radio.linux.org.au). OpenOffice is a pretty good general office suite (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.) The Firefox browser is available for Linux and there are many applications for email. There are also several choices available for logging and rig control. I don't know if the eee is powerful enough for everything, however (this would also be a problem with Windows installed).