So am I to assume that the 8-pole filters are not going to need to worry
about this as they are all at 0 anyway?  What is the advantage of
getting two matched pairs of 5-pole filters when you can get two 8-poles
for only 10 bucks a filter more?

I'm assuming that its 100 + 100 + 30 for matched 5-pole filters or 125 +
125 for the 8-pole filters.  I can see there being a great advantage if
you already have a 5-pole and want to match it in your sub RX.  But if
you're just getting 2 at the same time it seems like the 8-pole makes
for a good option too..  At least I hope so cause diversity receive was
the main reason I figured I'd go for the 8-poles... :)

~Brett(KC7OTG)