Hi,

Since subscribing to the list about a week ago I haven't received any of
the messages that have been posted. I know this because I see that many have
been listed in the archive. I am able to post a message and receive responses
directly addressed to me, but that is the extent of it.

My Yahoo mail settings have been checked to make sure I am not blocking the
list, and I've also checked my Elecraft list settings. All of the other lists
that I am subscribed to are working fine.

Anyone have an idea what might be going on? Please reply direct so I can see
the response.

Thanks, Thomas - AC7A