You're 5NN here, Thomas.
73, Bob N6WG

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Kuehl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:35 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] Not receiving posted messages

Hi,

Since subscribing to the list about a week ago I haven't received any
of the messages that have been posted. I know this because I see that
many have been listed in the archive. I am able to post a message and
receive responses directly addressed to me, but that is the extent of
it.

My Yahoo mail settings have been checked to make sure I am not
blocking the list, and I've also checked my Elecraft list settings.
All of the other lists that I am subscribed to are working fine.

Anyone have an idea what might be going on? Please reply direct so I
can see the response.

Thanks, Thomas - AC7A