From: "Ron D'Eau Claire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Elecraft Reflector'" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008 3:50 PM
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] K3 - IARU CW and an item for the wish list

Hmmm... That's how mine behaves with 2.10. CWT remains in effect unless I
change modes. It's independent of band changes.

Personally, I'd like to see mode independent of band changes too, but
that's
a small irritation for me and, from what I read in the messages, a major
requirement for many competitive operators who want to hop between bands,
modes and other pre-established setup parameters at the push of a single
button.

Ron AC7AC