I guess I should also say that this has always been my experience with the K3 NR. I really didn't think it was a problem though. I just thought I would add my comments because other folks started saying that they had the same level of audio with the NR on or off. Maybe their NR is not working....who knows.

Stan
W5EWA
Houston, TX
K2/100 SN 4216
K3/100 SN 0690

Stan Rife wrote:
Hi Mike. I have 2.20 loaded and my comments below are what I am experiencing. I don't see how it's possible to have the same level of audio with the NR engaged. The filtering will naturally reduce the audio level, unless the K3 has a gain adjustment for the filtered audio like the K2 has.

   If turn NR on, I have to turn the AF gain up some.

Stan
W5EWA
Houston, TX
K2/100 SN 4216
K3/100 SN 0690

Mike Harris wrote:
Hi Stan,

Beta 2.20 has been released to correct this problem. It seems much improved with me and #345

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Rife" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>