Amazing what you remember right after hitting the send button. Like putting K3 in the subject.

David Wilburn
K4DGW

David Wilburn wrote:
Is it possible to set VFO A to one band, and VFO B to a second band? I recall some discussion about this in the past, but do not remember if it was on a tudo list, or if it will be a limitation.

As an example, place VFO A on the 20m band CW mode, and VFO B at a location on the 40m band CW mode. I have done this with other rigs, is there a menu setting I am missing, or a limitation of the rig? I just did a couple of quick searches through the documentation, but I did not see a reference to it.

I am using the 2.20 firmware. I see that it is supported with the sub-receiver.

It is handy during a contest to set VFO B to another band, and bounce there periodically to check activity / propagation, while CQ'ing.