The buzzing I noticed on my K3 is the top cover vibrating against
the top of the PA shield. There should be a greater clearance
between the two.

I have been waiting until there is a reason to disassemble my K3,
so I can take a file to the metalwork. That is what I would do if
I were building another one from scratch.

Also the ATU board makes intermittent contact with the cover.

73
Stewart G3RXQ
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 21:47:14 -0600, Fern Rivard wrote:
> I have a K3 serial #412 which has always had an annoying
resonance from the internals
> of the radio cabinet somewheres when using the internal speaker.
I thought that it may