-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Harpole
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 3:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] "build" is not a noun

Please help the English language maintain some

little bit of coherence and do not use "build" as

a noun, as in "Did we do a build today?"

Better and already established as English,

and not techno-speak, is "Did you build it today?"

Is Eubonics next?

Thanks so much,  73

Charles Harpole

[EMAIL PROTECTED]