Dale,

You apparently missed the "Triangle i" (Information warning) near the top of page 9 of the K160RX manual - or else you have an old K160RX kit and failed to read the errata sheet).

CAL PLL is only run on 40 meters since the advent of firmware version 2.00. You do not have to run CAL PLL on 160 meters (unless your firmware is earlier than version 2.00), and if you try it will give you an INFO 232 message.

73,
Don W3FPR

Dale Town wrote:
Just installed the 160 RX mod in the radio and when I tried to do a CAL PLL
on 160 meters I got a INFO 232. Anyone know what this means?