I have K2 s/n 4635 which has given me good service since I built it.  About
a month ago, I started using a 6 meter transverter (XV50) that I built.
That works well with the K2.  However, since then I have had two occurrences
of a problem.  The first time I fixed it (not sure how) or it cleared
itself.  The second occurrence is happening now.

The most noticeable symptom is that the SPOT function does not work.  In
addition, TUNE seems a bit sluggish to turn on and there is no tone with it.
A few of the other buttons may be sluggish too.  This happens with the
transverter out of the line (straight HF K2).  What should I look for?
Thank you.

73,

Phil Shepard
NS7P