I agree.  My loaded QRP K2 is the only rig I am sure I will keep for the rest
of my days (just turned 50 this week, so I'm looking forward to quite many
more to come...).

The reason it's the definite keeper:

- All-in-one, just like the Swiss army knife:  All bands and modes, int.
battery, tuner, anything you wish.
- Small and portable
- Excellent performance
- Self-built, and therefore I can feel confident modifying and fixing when
needed.

It has started to occur to me, however, how long the individual components
for the K2 will be available in the years to come.  Perhaps I should start
stockpiling as they run out of production...?

73 - Kristinn, TF3KX