that appears to be Mozilla XForms?

I am told I talk in shorthand and then smudge it. - J.R.R. Tolkien (1892 - 1973)

On 8 Oct 2008, at 18:59, Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU wrote:

If you're just an occasional user, you might try my Firefox extension.
As you type in the DX prefix, it gives you a dropdown list of bearings
from your QTH; you can stop typing as soon as you see the one you want.

1 Install the extension into Firefox 2 or 3:
2. Visit this web page:
http://wa5znu.org/2007/05/dxqra/

It tries to guess your grid square, but you probably need to type in the
correct one.

Leigh/WA5ZNU

Does anyone on the list have suggestions for ways to
quickly associate callsigns, country names, latitude and
longitude and similar data?  I think what I'm looking
for is a well-permuted index of some kind.  Seems like
occasionally I see a post about such a service, but I've
lost track of it/them.