"I tried various things recommend here on the list and I think cabinet
buzz is no longer an issue.  But I still have a bad resonance or other
effect in my built-in speaker itself.  In decreasing frequency, it
starts buzzing at around 340 Hz, worse at 330 Hz, slight at 320 Hz, and
then gone.  I pretty much can't use the built-in speaker.  At moderate
volume levels, even band noise excites those resonances and makes a kind
of pulsing, buzzing noise like rough CW."

Nick - This sounds the way my speaker sounded. Turns out it was a bad speaker. The way to check this is to remove the speaker from the cabinet and just hold it while it is plugged in. If it is still distorting, get Elecraft support to send you another speaker.

Phil - AD5X