Thank you all for the great response.

I think I got the problem solved by setting the TXO VCE to -3 dB. I still
has a slightly higher power out put in the first couple of seconds when
transmitting for the first time after setting the power level.
For instance, when I set the power to 100 W. it first puts out 110 W and
after a couple of seconds it will remain at approximately 100 W.
When te power level is set to 50 W, the first couple of seconds the meter
tells me it puts out 60 W and then it drops to 50 W.
It slightly varies on other bands. To me that sounds acceptabel.

On the other hand, what is the down side of having to set te TXO VCE to -3
dB (that is the minimum)?

If I use the TUNE button, it will put out 100 W, now problem. It only
happens on SSB when using a microphone

The MIC GAIN and the COMPRESSION levels are set correctly, I get good audio
reports so there is no reason to question that. I haven't used the TX EQ for
now, I will experiment with that later.

I have also loaded the latest firmware, 2.46 if I´m not mistaken.

Thanks again for the great help!

73, Maarten
PD2R