Heil Pro set Plus with HC4-DX and HC5 full range elements, but you can get
great audio reports with a $ 15,- headset/microphone.
What I like about the Pro Set Plus is that it covers your ears so QRM inside
the shack doesn't bother me that much.
That really helps during Multi/Multi SSB Contesting ;-)
 I also find it to be very ergonomic.

73, Maarten
PD2R