Dale,

You make some great points on propagation, worth keeping in mind this weekend...

Just did some propagation plots and 80M looks like it will be the place to
be... Good chance to add to your DXCC totals.

Ya say no one has a beam on the low low bands, you know 80 and 160?

I know there are a couple JA stations with 3 elements on 80M, but check out
pages 35 and 36 here: http://www.helsinki.fi/~korpela/PU/PU3_2008.pdf

5 (yes, five) full size elements on 80

AND

3 (!) full size elements on 160!!!

many probably have logged OH8X in past contests, but these monsters should open
up a whole new bunch of opportunities for folks with less than competitive
antennas on 160/80!

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group